Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

new layout, award and tag


HIYAHH!! How do you like my new layout?
Isn't it nice??

I love all things pink and girly..



YIPEEE!!! I got another award from te nehs!! love love love her!! Thank you so much!!!
I could not believe that you considered my bloggie adorable..

The Adorable Blog Award Rules:
Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Nominate as many blogs which you like.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the l♥ve and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
And now I give this award to...

Sarah( http://kiss--and--make-up.blogspot.com/)
krystal (http://mzkrystall.blogspot.com/)
Kym( http://www.beecreative.ca/)

Hope you like the award ladies
-------------------------------------------
where I blog TagSo here's the place where I blog, It's a small corner from our room.
The desktop computer os my hubby's computer,
I use it when he uses my laptop
And the pink laptop is my laptop,
I should say that I use it all the time,
I love using my laptop while
slouching at the sofa, or at the bed.

As you can see, there is a small
corner for our family picture.. isn't it sweet??

tagged by te nehs.. Thanks again for another tag!!
Rules:
-Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
-Feel free to tell us a little about your space.
-Tag five other blogger to show their blogspots.
-If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.

What are you wearing right now?
- a pink shirt and yellow capris
What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
- VIVIi magazine!! I'm so addicted to those
Who was the last person you hugged?
- my hubby!
What's for dinner?
- canton noodles + chicken w/ mocha cake for dessert. yumyum!

What was the last thing you bought?
- set of make up trinkets
What are you listening to right now?
- Britney spears CIRCUS album
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
-I would like to be teleported to any place I like.. So that I can change the future

What is your favorite weather, and why?
- sunny!! so that I can wear my sunnies, I hate when it rains, its so hard to go to school
What time do you usually get up?
- 7:00 am.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
- Thank You Te nehs! :)

If you could have a house - totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? - I would like to live in Europe.. near Italy!! haha
Favorite vacation spot?
- In puerto galera philippines It's so awesome!!!

What is your favorite item of clothing?
- super large shirts with boxer shorts
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?
- flip-flops
Name one thing you cannot live without.
- my laptop

What time is bed time?
- 11 pm, I have to sleep early, my son doesn't want to sleep with lights on or the tv is on

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
- my mother's womb, so that I can be a baby again haha!!!

Now I tag!!!

Sarah( http://kiss--and--make-up.blogspot.com/) krystal (http://mzkrystall.blogspot.com/) Kym( http://www.beecreative.ca/)
abby( http://jellypages.blogspot.com)

LOve love giving awards!!!
Hope You like it ladies..

Photobucket

6 loving thoughts,,:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

thanks for doing the tag mavs!

home.garden.living said...

I like the new layout.

Liz said...

i LOVE the new layout ate :) and oh! your customized keyboard and laptop is so cute! :D

sokpoprocks said...

your new layout is super cute! and i love the little family pic, so adorable, (awww, family time)and lol@ wanting to be in your mommys womb again, MEE TOO!!!

Unknown said...

awww thanks for the tag ate! and yes, totally love your layout... love mo talaga pink noh? even your laptop is pink! hehehe cutE! ;P

izumi said...

your new layout is adorablee :) and congrats again on winning the disney contest!!