Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new layout!!

Hi ladies! I did changed my layout, got bored with the old one.
WHAT DO YAH THINK ABOUT THE NEW OLD?
WHICH ONES BETTER?
THE OLD OR THE NEW?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a gloomy day, well not that gloomy but the sky
is not that bluish, Its all gray, seems like its going to rain.
We went to my son's doctor for his follow-up check-up
(is it right to say that?).. well everything went fine,
we went there cuz he was coughing badly.
Went there last week and the doctor gave him meds.
The follow-up checking went fine, although He still coughs
at least not that drastically.
haha..

After that we went to the mall,
For my son to play in the playground.
I then again passed by Starbucks
to buy my fav frappe
(java chip)
haha..


Btw, we went to buy some groceries.
I treated him a popsicle stick, with grape flavor.
look how he eats it it!

Him eating lollipop, He definitely loves those!

Thanks all for now gals.. see yah later..

9 loving thoughts,,:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

cute naman ni cal-cal!

maviclicious said...

hehe.. takaw nga nya eh.

Liz said...

i love the new layout ate :)
aaw ^^, ang cute nga ng baby mo ^_*

donnarence said...

i love the new lay out.. :D how do you do this?? really personal.. :D

maviclicious said...

thnx for the compliment simplizity..

maviclicious said...

since it's been a month since I first changed my layout, I wil promise to make a better and more personal layout next time. maybe next time i'll be able to place a picture of us three(my hubby, me and my baby)as my banner, that willl come in handy next month..

Thnx for the comments ladies..
THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY NEW LAYOUT!

izumi said...

i LOVE java chip :D and i love your new layout too!

maviclicious said...

java chips the best! I love how the crunchy chocolate compliments the flavor of the blended coffee.. thnx for the comment izumi..

Kaz said...

eee your son is ah-dorable! :D