Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the nicholas kirtwood effect..



Hmm, though it might only be a small resemblance I have a feeling that the people over at Bebe and topshop might have, just might have, had a glimpse at nicholas kirtwood spring collection. Thoughts?

xoxo

6 loving thoughts,,:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

I really like it, actually I love the blue one. very unique and sexxxay!!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

hmmm... but I think it's kinda purple, not sure though. Nway, I love it whatever the color it is. hihi...

♔Jaimie said...

That kirkwood shoe is DIVINE!!!

aReKay said...

I loveand want them all!

Sassy J'adore said...

Hey girl~
I didn't even know that this style came from Kirkwood. thanks for the heads up. =)

Chrissy said...

I want the kirkwood and the bebe one! :(