Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Monday, July 19, 2010

need HELP!

Photobucket

Hi guys i'm in need of great help as in HELP! HELP! HELP!
THIS IS WITH REGARDS TO MY THESIS.
I'm handling an online survey(for my thesis research)
my thesis is about hand painted couture gowns
"the gowns would be painted by yours truly"
I need 100 respondents( i'm in need of at lest 50 respondents to answer my online survey)

---- who could help me??
--> need class B( rich people, fashion savy ladies)
-->who are 25-35 years of age
--> as for the family income (50k above) pls state you income
-->likes fashion soooo much and knows a lot about it. ♥(a +factor)
--> occupation: must have a stable job, or much better if you have a business, etc..
--> loves to try out new stuff(fashion stuff)
==== so if you think you are the person i'm talking to,
=== or if you know someone who would best fit my descriptions...
pls pls pls
answer my survey

btw. here's the link
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/333104/hand-painted-couture-gowns

* any data gathered in this survey would be strictly confidential.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 loving thoughts,,:

Unknown said...

hi ate mav! which link of mine where you trying to add? also, i'd love to help in your survey but i don't meet the age criteria! haha! ;P

Unknown said...

Hey Mavic, I hope everything went well with your thesis survey thing :)

Thanks for sharing your bangs story. Ugh I just hate it when hair stylist messes up coz you can't really do anything about it.

good luck with my mini contest!

Vijay said...

hi, thanks fo visiting and supporting my blog

Pls do add my blog link in your blog lists...In favour let me add yours

And if you have any views about Love pls dont forgot to drop some comments in your views in my article LOVE IN INDIA..

And see I following yur blog..
Ah..pls dont forget to follow my blog