Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Thursday, May 13, 2010

photoshoot with te nehs


I've been extremely busy these past few days with my
photography portfolio I'm so lucky because te nehs is always there to help me..
THANK YOU SO MUCH..

so here are the sample shots of our pictorial,
we're still looking for more concepts for our future shoots..

feel free to browse and leave precious comments about our work.

hair & makeup: TE NEHS
photography & concept: YOURS TRULY. ♥

so here are the pictures... tadaaaaahhhh!!!!





we'll be doing few more concepts other than these..
these are confidential and would be used for my portfolio.
Photobucket

9 loving thoughts,,:

Chrissy said...

Wow, nice pics! I wish I could play around with photography in a studio... Wala kasi akong equipment except for my camera. Hay!

If you need a model, I volunteer! xD

maviclicious said...

@chrissy: thanks gurl. improvised yung gamit nmin... kulang kc.. sure if i'll need another model i'll tell you right away.. :)

Unknown said...

pretty pretty!
say Hi to ms Nehs!

donnarence said...

ang hotnehs talaga.. i love the third pic..

Anastacia said...

I just saw the pics on Nehs's blog! you did an amazing job!

home.garden.living said...

I am loving the pics, especially the first one. You both did a really great job.

maviclicious said...

@makeup baby: thnk, sure I will.. :)

@donnarence: thnks sis, long time no hear from u ha.. hehe..

@anastacia: thnks for liking, I couldn't have done it without ate neh's help.

@chrissy: thnks, my favorite among the pictures is the 2nd one. ♥

noone said...

great pics! Love the rose concept :D

Kristie said...

Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing.