Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

cute pink bath set

As a kid, I totally missed out on the Strawberry Shortcake train but if I didn’t, I imagine my dream bedroom would look something like this, full of strawberry prints, red and white polka dots and heart shaped cushions:When I was about 10, I remember the other girls in my class raving about this thing called Strawberry Shortcake. I was too embarrassed to find out more about this popular “dessert”. Just as well. Can you imagine if I were to ask them “does it taste like cake with strawberries and cream on top?”:D
Major love for this sweet bedroom set. This orange-rose shade is so, so pretty. I could collapse into this bed right now!
Sometimes I wonder if I’m compensating for my pink (and Strawberry Shortcake) deprived childhood by featuring so many cute or pink stuff on The Lovely Room.

and some cute bathroom set to go with it...

I imagine one could live in a bathroom if one’s WC looked like this:
Only from the land of Hello Kitty and Toto Washlet-brand of fancy bidet toilets can you get something so ridiculously and outrageously cute, pink and lovely to enhance an activity so er.. basic.

A floral-themed bathroom set complete with toilet seat cover, frilly mat and curtains. You need to add a side table, cute tea set and a plate of cookies to complete the whole experience. LOL



Hi!! I've been busy busy busy, doing a lot, it's my finals weeks.
school stuff anyways... I was looking for toilet seats, for my ad campaign..
I stumbled upon a cute cute picture..

I really do love pastels and pinks.. heart heart heart them!!
isn't it lovely, I would love to have one, for myself
when the time comes that we'll have own house.

enjoy!




Pink and white stripes with ribbons loo set.
Cute polka dot set. A little off-topic, but I love the wood floor paneling.

A Hime Gyaru’s wet dream. Tra lala.

---------------------------------------------------------------
so this is the reason why I was browsing through some ahem! toilet seat.. I'm doing an ad campaign for the so-called launching of a new pampers product( my own logo design, total care)..
my silly prof gave me that campaign, I do not want this, but it was fun doing it though..

On saturday, march 7 will be my mock defense.. In preparation for my thesis next sem(june),.
Please pray that I will be able to pass it with flying colors, Ive been wide awake for the past 5 days and 4 nights, and still counting...


these are just some of my layouts, there are about 15 of them, my gosh!
I'm so dead tired... well, better go back to work..


have a good day!
Photobucket

3 loving thoughts,,:

Jasmin said...

Cute post! Love the color & design..Pink, white & red .. Love this!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

WAH! ang cute! sana maging ganyan ang room at bathroom ko! hindi na ko lalabas, promise! haha...

Golden said...

I wish our bathroom is as cute as that! Love the ad campaign. You really have the talent.

Lots of love,