Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Friday, February 19, 2010

funny filipino signs...

HI everybody.. well I've been MIA for about a week, (almost)..
I am currently busy preparing for our defense this coming march 6.
All hopes for me and my group.. hehe
Enough of that, I stumbled upon a site of my friend.
And decided to re-post her post.. (what the??)

To all my fellow filipino bloggers...

Filipinos are very happy people,
I don't know if they really intend to express it that way.
I was so laughing all the time when I saw these signs..
MY god!!!
please excuse me, but i have to catch my breath! lol


Enjoy!!


The word "itlog" itself is funny


no urinating: CLEARLY the sign states that.



because when you combine onion and tomato, it's a UNION:)

the only way to stop this jeep is to fill it up with lubid!

just white


if your pigs have wheels, you can't park them here! but if they have feet, ok lang.


oo nga naman, NO!

just bananas

this is a cute idea for an eco bag. THAT all!

yes, pakisabi lang sa patay!

gising lang ang pwedeng pumasok





is like baskitbowl



and the funniest of all...

ohmygaadd. promise? lol

Hope you enjoyed it, as much as I did!!! love love..
Photobucket

5 loving thoughts,,:

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

So funny! My tagalog/filipino language reading skills aren't so good so there were some I couldn't understand but overall very funny!

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Naintindihan ko yung 1st one, it's bsaya. haha! hilarious.

Unknown said...

omg mavic, i showed this to my mom and she couldn't stop laughing lol. My fav is the one that says FULL string to stop hehe...kakatuwa.

oh and thanks for the bday greeting. Good luck to you and your group!

maviclicious said...

my absolute fav is "please allow us to eat you"..I couldn't understand the first sign.. hehe.. have a good day ahead! ♥

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

my fave is Jovelyn!! =DDD