Photobucket

SayTweet badge

Friday, April 24, 2009

busy busy busy...



Good day.. It's been very stressful and busy day for me.
I have to do my plates for 2 days and the submittion of the said plate is on Monday. Well, I have been doing packaging design for our own "ice cream brand". It took me 1 day to finish the design for the ice cream cone and for the Popsicle. I haven't finish the design for the half gallon yet,
and I'm targeting till midnight to finish my designs.

Afterwards I have to do the actual mock up of the designs.

After all the days work, I am happy because my hubby went home from a trip. We haven't seen each other since last Friday. whew! that was a long time enough. He surprised me by coming home and not telling me that he'll be here soon. Oh well..

I missed him so much, so as our little baby boy..
They kept on playing and playing for hours..
That's how much they miss themselves.

...By the way, he' asleep and I'm off to work again..
Chiao!!

Oh! and I forgot to say thank you for the comments regarding my last post bout my baby boy. I really do appreciate it so much.. Thank you soooo muuuccchhh!!!!

I'll post my finished designs maybe by sunday.. til next time

Have a nice night ahead lovelies..

xoxo

MyHotComments.com

2 loving thoughts,,:

Chrissy said...

Wow, good luck with your work! I totally know how it goes. And so sweet of your hubby to surprise you!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

ang twit nman... :)